I think it is nothing more than a struggle. So in terms of maths its something like life=Struggle.
First parents struggle to get their kid(s) in a reputed school. Then we the kid(s) struggle to get marks. After that we struggle to get good scores in SSC after that we struggle to get an admission to a good HSC college, then we struggle in the entrance exams to get good scores, after that we struggle to get admission in a good medical college since we din't do so well in the entrance exam we struggle to get admission in engineering college, after that we again have criteria, struggle to get a computer science seat, struggle to get first class unfortunately that struggle lands you with backlogs (ATKT), struggle to clear those KTS, struggle to get a job finally you are lucky and you get a job in first shot (so no struggle there), but somehow out of blue moon you decide to pursue masters, so struggle to get good scores at GRE but some how u goof it up and again you attempt second time and some how you clear it, struggle to get a good university in US, struggle to get bank loans, struggle to get a financial aid at a good university, struggle to get an A grade in all your subjects, struggle to get an internship finally (God feeels oh my poor child I can give you this one and you turn out to be lucky and get one (Thankyou God for that wonderfull thought)), finally after the internship you are back to school, you bloww up one of your classes(All the way from A grade to B) , and the struggle begins to get a good grade in your new class and you know you may not be able to get an A in this one too but still like an idiot you struggle, ha now I don't know if the one coming up next is my last struggle or not "to get a job" .
Every day when I think of so many struggles I ask myself what did I learn, Well I have learned to struggle crap, I am F****** tiered of listening to that word. I received an email last week which stated "not even a snow flake moves without his choice" I wonder if we are completely montiored by him doesnt he feel bored because he already knows what we are going to do next, to me its like watching SAAT KHOON MAAF knowing that priyanka chopra is the murder.
How can some one have fun or enjoy the movie if he already knows the climax.
Ok he knows the climax of the movie and I don't but the movie seems endless to me haha "Picture abhi baaki hai"
Too good !!!!
ReplyDeleteMy blog lacks punctuation heheheheh no periods vow its one sentence hate it x-(
ReplyDeletelolz . A very big explanation about life.It seems like an autobio to me.:)
ReplyDelete